Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's good to be back

So I'm a bit upset. Since I've stopped updating my old blog a lot of crap has been going on that I should have commenting and raving about, and I've thus missed countless opportunities. Such as:


(an attempt at chronological order)


Jamal Tinsley was shot at, at the Conrad.
Kelvin Sampson cheated in recruiting.
The writers strike.
My fantasy football team lost, again.
The Colts lost to the Chargers without LT or Philip Rivers.

Britney Spears proved to be an absolute trainwreck.
Tom Brady did the gayest commercial ever.
The Pacers were identified as the team with the lowest attendance in the entire NBA.
The Giants beat the Patriots.
DJ White became a man.
Kelvin Sampson lied about cheating in recruiting.
Purdue basketball went and got good, and I cried.


The bottom line is I missed a lot of fantastic material. Fortunately, that's something I now have the opportunity to remedy.


I've completely redone this thing, and adopted a new service, which I'm thrilled about. And it looks good. Really good.


No comments: